See? I even rocked this Kate Middleton inspired headband at work:
Please excuse my ridiculous face. I was trying to cheer up a friend.
I keep checking the internet for any sort of new detail. We just got the itinerary for the big day!
- First thing in the morning on April 29th, an announcement from the Queen's office with William and Kate's new titles.
- 8:30 am Guests arrive at Westminster Abbey
- 10 am VIP Guests arrive (Hi Posh Spice!!!)
- 10:40 am The Royal Family arrive with the Queen and King coming in last.
- 11 am Kate arrives with her 5 bridesmaids! Also, at this point, a press release will announce the designer of her dress, sketches, photos, etc. The wedding ceremony starts.
- 12:15 pm The wedding party arrive at Buckingham Palace for photos and a reception with over 600 guests.
- 7 pm An intimate party with dinner and dancing for 300 guests.
And I am really excited to see Kate's dress! I wonder what kind of style she is going to go for? And what are her bridesmaids going to wear?
Does anyone think it is weird William isn't going to wear a ring? If my Husband told me he didn't want to wear his ring, I'd be mad! Whatev though.
Ooooh, and what do you think of Kate's ring? I believe it was Diana's so it is even more special. I think it is so beautiful and such a sweet sentiment to give her his Mom's ring.
Is anyone else excited for the royal wedding? Are you going to get up early and watch everything on tv like I am (unless I get a last minute invite. Then I'll be there in person!)? What style dress do you think Kate should wear?