Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!

 Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

     I don't know about you but it is a big day in my house. My Husband is a football nut and well... I just like the commercials. :) Oh and the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

      Last weekend, my Husband told me we were having a party. Oh, nice to make sure I don't have any exciting plans (yeah right). So, today we are cooking the yummiest smelling pulled pork for sandwiches, spinach artichoke dip, potato skins and some other goodies.

  Who are you rooting for? Me? PACKERS!!!! Mostly because I hate Ben Roethlisberger.

Who am I rooting for in the Puppy Bowl?


Hope everyone has a great night and stays safe. Off to work I go :)

2 comments:

Mrs. W. said...

You and I think alike today! I am also rooting for the Packers just because of Steeler hate. (As a Cleveland girl, I was bred to hate Pittsburgh!) And every year I forget the Puppy Bowl exists and then when I remember I get SO EXCITED. Love those puppies!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Today I was able to view your blog at work! Whatever the last update is I can now see it! Way cool...I voted for the Packers but Matt and Jim voted for the Steelers. I won! Love the pets...Love, Aunt s