Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Wow! Life happens and before you know it, you look at your blog and the last time you posted anything, it was October 2011.

In a kind of quick recap, let's see....

Oct. 2011 I became Business Manager for my Clinique counter.

Feb. 2012 Found out I was PREGNANT

July 2012 Was put on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.

October 2012 Had a beautiful baby girl at 38 weeks!

Nov. 2012 Went back to work after 5 months

Dec. 2012 Put in my notice so I could stay home with my kid

April 2013 Husband got new job, in a new town

June 2013 Buying new house and MOVING


Crazy stuff, huh?

I will slowly but surely give you the deets of all these major life events over the next few posts. Thanks for tuning in!


1 comment:

Marisa said...

Steph - I was just thinking about my blog too and my last post was from July 2011, not too far off from your last post. Haha. ;) I need to get back into blogging!