Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Decor

Yesterday, I mentioned that Hobby Lobby was having an awesome sale. It was an extra 50% off Fall merch. HOLLERRRR. In case you lovely ladies need anything, the sale is running til the 10th.

Here are a few of the goodies I got:





Sadly, the lovely cool weather is slowly warming back up. Damn... I just pulled out my sweatshirt out and everything. 

Know what else is happening?
They're back!!!!! ::HAPPY DANCE::

Does anyone else love Pumpkin Spice lattes like I do? YUM!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your new fall decor, especially that monogrammed pumpkin so cute! We don't have a hobby lobby around here(not that I know of) but Michael's has some cute stuff out! PSL=my other love too haha.

KSK said...

I don't know if I ever had a Pumpkin Spice Latte... but I was never really into coffee and Starbucks -- but I will for sure try it this year :) *I love their salted hot chocolate though!

You got some cute stuff! *I'm glad I made it to the LObby on Saturday! Just in time! Phew! :)