Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fave Spring Trends.

Hi loves! ♥

I wanted to talk about my favorite makeup trends...


This is the Millie palette Clinique put out. Isn't it just adorable? The coral- pinky blush and gloss is so awesome and looks nice on everyone! And the Millie pouch is so cute.

This lipstick is from Estee Lauder (my arch enemy- ha JK!). Such a vibrant orange but so pretty! 



Aren't these bright colors fun? I especially love the electric yellow on the eyes.

I'm also loving the natural look with a little mascara, bronzer and something on your lips. Easy peazy!


What are your favorite makeup trends right now?




4 comments:

jessica said...

Oooh I love those bright eyeshadow colors!

KSK said...

Clinique is owned by Estee Lauder.. so we will ALWAYS win :) HaHaHa! JK
I love that pouch :)
Whaa! I miss working with the makeup! ..but I love rocking the 'natural' look everyday :)

krystal said...

Wow - that clinique stuff is adorable!

Unknown said...

I really like the coral color from Clinique...cute!