Monday, April 11, 2011

Work Vent

I love my job. I really do.

And then dumb things happen like this.....

Last week, when I was off, 3 different employees (one who gave her notice a few days later) were given Clarisonic Mias. The thing I have wanted forever. It cleans your face so well and really gets deep into your pore to get that gunk out.



I was so disappointed... I did so well during presell and gift. And got nothing for it. So, I said something to my manager. She told me if I sold 8 Clarisonics this month, I could have one. This is pretty much impossible. I could probably sell 3 or 4. People don't want to shell out that amount of money everyday.

Well, guess what? Today I sold 7. To ONE PERSON. An employee at our store. Oh and 3 different replacement brushes. That just means I need to sell one more and I can have my Mia!!!!!

I emailed my manager to let her know and she basically said it didn't count. Um... yes... it does! I am so mad and disappointed.  She told me we will have to see how many I can sell to actual customers.

How mean is that?! A sale is a sale in my book. sigh.

All I can do is try to sell some more. :-/

9 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Dude a sale is a sale. that would make me so mad. Urgh I feel your pain.

Write it in Lipstick

Heather said...

I bought one on ebay, the classic, for $120.. it's pretty sweet.

Lauren said...

Can't believe she didn't count that rude!!!!

Jessica said...

WOW! Your manager is out to get you! Lol jk...but maybe!

KSK said...

For real??? How craptastic Steph! I love how there are different rules for people! How did the other 3 get one?? I get so frustrated when I hear awful stories like this from that place! You did WAY awesome during gift and you deserve one! (If I didn't already have one, I would buy one from you!!)
**Who in the heck bought seven???!!!
*ps-I just told my hubs and he's angry about it! 'money is money, right?'

Unknown said...

That really is mean. Seems like to me she is out to get you. Just keep trying hard and maybe one day she'll take notice!

Anonymous said...

What comes around goes around so I guess she will be feeling this some time in the future...

jessica said...

I completely agree - a sale is a sale. What a jerk, I'm sooo sorry. I hope they find some sort of "loophole" :/

{and by the way, HI! I jumped over here from KSK's blog. I'm having a giveaway too, come check it out if you want! :)

jessica said...

And also, your skin is AMAZING!! I'm just in awe of it in your picture..I soooo could use some pointers!