Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I need something to keep my mind off of things, so I thought I'd link up with This Kind of Love.

I'm loving my Mom. She is amazing, beautiful, spiritual and strong.

I'm loving my family and friends. How lucky can I be? Both sides were there for me in such a time of darkness. They filled our days with love and kindness.

I'm loving my new glasses. I look like a hot librarian. :)

I'm loving my Husband. He has taken care of me of me and made me dinner. He is so sweet and an awesome cook!

I'm loving Gus! I brought one of my Parent's dogs home... he is a yorkie. He is so funny and loves the kitties and Bo.

I'm loving the stranger who was in the elevator with me yesterday and when I got out, said to me "I just want you to know that everything is going to be alright". I had this warm feeling all over and just smiled at him. It was the best feeling.

I'm loving the movie "Stepbrothers"!! So many funny lines!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Great post lovin those sexy glasses on you ;-) OMG my husband is obsessed with the movie "Stepbrothers" haha :-)

KSK said...

Sexy glasses lady! HAHAHA! You now have ANOTHER animal! You put a new meaning to Animal House :)
I love strangers.. sometimes their comments come just when you need them!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Dude I thought I left a comment, guess not. But I just wanted to say you look totally hot in those glasses. Like super cute.

That is awesome about the stranger there is good everywhere.

Write it in Lipstick