Saturday, February 19, 2011

So Busy

Sorry I haven't blogged much. There is a good reason, I swear! It comes about every six months or so and it is called CLINIQUE BONUS.

Right now, I have to presell our gift which actually starts on March 9th and runs til the 27th. I have been calling all of my clients for days now... ouch, my ear hurts. The good thing is, I'm about half way to my own personal goal.

I was trying to find a photo of what our gift looks like but it isn't online yet. It comes with a Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, 7 Day Scrub, High Impact Mascara, a lipstick, Superbalm Moisturzing Gloss, and 3 different eye shadows. You also get your choice of warm or cool colors.

If anyone wants to order, I'll throw some extra goodies your way too :)

Off to work I go....

2 comments:

KSK said...

I don't miss presell!!! But it's fun being busy!! :) Sounds like a really good gift!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

What a bonus sale. Why havent I've been called? LOL. I am off to the store starting march 9th . good luck with work.