Sunday, February 27, 2011

Awesome Product Alert!!!!

Clinique just got a brand spankin' new tinted moisturizer and I'm in LOVE! It is called Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer. It has the same feeling as it's name sake, our beloved Moisture Surge, light weight, oil free, and giving you that moisture you need.

The only difference is this one is tinted and has 6 different shades to choose from. Since I'm a fair skinned beauty, I got shade 1 (which is slightly too dark, but I just blended real well). It also has an SPF 15 and can strengthen your moisture barrier with continued use!

I highly recommend this is you want something nice and light to wear on your days off. It will even your skin tone out, give you sun protection and add that moisture we all need this time of year. Just came out this week and is $24.50. Enjoy!!

No comments: