Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Been A While, Eh?

So, yeah... I got bored with my blog. Sorry! I'm pretty sure no one reads anyways. Life got busy real quick.

I got a job working for Clinique! It is amazing/fabulous/heartwarming/any other awesome word you'd like to stick in. I really do love my job. Hey! It would be fun to blog about the people that come to Clinique. Maybe I'll do that every once in a while. Oh & If you don't use Clinique products, you should.

Hubby & I are house hunting. It is a pretty stressful experience. I keep thinking about how I'm gonna live in this house that I own and pay for everything and think about things that could break and ahhhhhh! We are currently bidding back & forth with an owner on this adorable 4 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath house with a great backyard & a fab kitchen. Sadly, the owners are being really firm with their bid so it doesn't look like it will pan out. Very sad because I love the house. I just don't want to pay more than it's worth. Understandable, right? I'll find out for sure today & let ya know.

We have four cats now. FOUR. Annie, Wanderlei, Mia & Charlie. And we still have our dog, Bo. I feel like I'm always cleaning up someones mess! Yes, dear Husband brought Wandelei & Mia home as a Birthday gift. Charlie is my manager's cat who I ended up inheriting. And we had Annie & Bo before that. Yep, animal house. Now you see why we are house hunting!

I recently got to go home to FL to see my Family & Friends. So fun! I miss all of them. It had been about a year so it was nice to see everyone & spend some quality time.

Today is my day off so I've got cleaning and a hair appointment. I'm off! Ciao!

No comments: